Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Here we go again!


It's time for a knee update. My surgery is set and will take place this Friday. Since I'm having surgery this week I had to stop taking the Warfarin (blood thinner) for obvious reasons. Unfortunately they don't want to take me off thinners entirely, so.....I'm back on the Lovenox! For those that just tuned in, I will now have to give myself two shots a day again!! When the surgery is over I will be back at the lab everyday until my blood gets back in the theraputic range. What a bummer that is! Just when I thought I was getting over the needle trauma I'm right back in the thick of it. Well, I guess I will just keep thinking positive that the surgery is almost here and hopefully walking is soon to follow. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails