Monday, January 21, 2008

Babycakes


A new place has opened up called Babycakes, and it isn't for baby lovers. It's for cupcake lovers! Finally someone started up a cupcake shop in Sacramento and I have to say it's pretty darn good. They DEFINITELY take the cake on frostings...they are delicious. Sometimes the cake itself is a little dry, but overall I would give it a couple more tries! Lucky for me it's not too far from the house either so I'm sure I will be back. If you give it a try I HIGHLY recommend the Smores cupcake which was by far my favorite so far. Delish!

2 comments:

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Next time you need a fixin' let me know, I love that place! Try the carrot cupcake with cream cheese frosting, yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails