Sunday, December 30, 2007

A year in review....


Well, we are nearing the end of 2007. Was it a good year? I can't really say that it was. It started off good with the engagement. Throughout the remaining months it has it's ups and downs and then fell hard in October. Overall I'm going to have to call 2007 a mediocre year. Not only did I finish the year off bad, but in general it feels like it had a bad vibe. A lot of people had a bad go of it for 2007. Now 2008 is on the way so there is always going to be talk of resolutions. I rarely make them because I rarely keep them, but I decided to make myself a resolution list. So, here are my resolutions for 2008.


1. Walk

2. Once walking, stop taking advantage of my body. I can't even call this resolution eat better and lose weight. I feel like it's more than that. I want to do more, get out more, walk around more. Not being able to walk really makes you realize how much you take something for granted!!

3. Keep on the non-frivilous path! My shopping habit has become a thing of the past for the first time in my life. I have no desire to shop, and when I do see something I like I really think about it before I buy....and 99% of the time I end up not buying! It feels really good. It feels good to balance a checkbook, to pay bills first, to have money left over at the end. I want to keep feeling that.


That about sums it up for now! I'm sure there are a million more things I could do, but just one little step at a time for now. Hope everyone else makes some resolutions that they can stick to.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails