Saturday, December 01, 2007

While sitting on the sofa....

Since I've stopped taking some of the pain meds I have started to think of what I can do while sitting on the sofa. Trying to create myself a "To Do" list of sorts! So far I have three things...

1. Finish knitting scarf that I started two years ago.

2. Send out Thank You cards for the wedding gifts.

3. Send out Christmas cards.

I'm going to have to space these things out though because the only thing that will take a while is the scarf. I flipped on Martha Stewart yesterday and there was a lady on there knitting these adorable animal backpacks for kids. I now have to add this to my list of things to make. They have the pattern for the Eli the Owl backpack on Martha and it doesn't seem to hard. I might have to make the arm straps longer though so I can carry it myself. When on crutches, one is in need of a cute owl backpack don't you think??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails