Thursday, December 27, 2007

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.


Many years ago I became a member of Netflix. It was back when there wasn't any advertisement and most people still went to the video store. A couple years ago I made a change and switched to Blockbuster online. The main motive..it was $1 cheaper. It also allowed me some free rentals in the store and eventually lead to being able to exchange mail movies in the store. A couple of days ago I got a notice in the mail that the rates at Blockbuster would be going up, $3. This means that it is now $2 more than Netflix. Too bad for Blockbuster because I'm going back to Netflix. I read an article that Blockbuster is only raising fees for "some" of their members. Why the heck did they choose me? Oh well! So long Blockbuster!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good!! I hate Blockbuster! They are evil! Netflix is awesome! Long live Netflix! (I don't feel strongly about this at all)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails