Thursday, December 20, 2007

Paranormal State


I watched the show Paranormal State the other day because I like shows about ghosts and stuff and most of the Ghost Hunter's shows are reruns. I'm not sure how I feel about the show yet, but I'll definitely give it another shot. One thing that I thought was weird is they talk about what they call Dead Time or the Anti-hour. This is basically the theory that at 3-4am there are heavier chances of paranormal activity. Why this struck me weird is because for the last couple weeks I always wake up at night around 3am and struggle to get back to sleep. Now it's worse because I look around and listen for weird things!! I definitely believe in spirits and will always stand by my belief that there was something in the guest bedroom at my Mom's house. Luckily over the years that spirit friend became very tranquil and I think was happy to live with my Mom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails