Friday, December 14, 2007

My Soundtrack


Someone posted this as a Myspace bulletin, but I thought I would go ahead and blog it. Basically here is how it works... If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? Open your MP3 library and put it on shuffle. Press play and for every question type the song that is playing. When you to to a new question, press the next button. Here is the soundtrack of my life:


Opening Credits: Angeles-Elliot Smith

Waking Up: Features-Zero 7

First Day At School: Blow Ya Mind-Eve and Gwen Stefani

Falling In Love: The Blowers Daughter-Damien Rice

Fight Song: Common Pleasure-Jazon Mraz

Breaking Up: Your Girl-Mariah Carey

Prom: Back When-Tim McGraw

Life: Pandora's Aquarium-Tori Amos

Mental Breakdown: Synchronicity II-The Police

Driving: I'm A Long Way From Home-Shooter Jennings

Flashback: Mother Mother-Tracy Bonham

Getting back together: Just Another Old Love-Joe Purdy

Wedding: If I Were You-Terri Clark

Birth of Child: Cloud Candy-The New Chick Corea Trio

Final Battle: Resolve-Foo Fighters

Death Scene: El Manana-Gorillaz

Funeral Song: On A Plain-Nirvana

End Credits: Answering Bell-Ryan Adams

Heaven: Just Because I'm a Woman-Dolly Parton


That is a ROCKIN soundtrack!!! Some of those are sooo perfect it is hard to believe!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to hear these..."My Soundtrack". I tried to copy them so maybe I could get a CD made or but I can't copy them from your Blog so I could reference them...
Love MommyD

mommyd said...

I meant Copy/Paste to make a list not just copy.

Rebecca said...

Opening Credits: So Easy-Eagles of Death Metal
Waking Up: Girl-Prince

First Day At School: In My Own Eyes -Brandi Carlile

Falling In Love: Tropicana-Ratatat
Fight Song: Cowboys To Girls-Hacienda Brothers
Breaking Up: Play Me-Neil Diamond
Prom: this Morning Blue-Joe Purdy
Life: Going In The Right Direction-Robert Randolph
Mental Breakdown: Such A Twat-The Streets
Driving: You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do As You're Told)-The White Stripes
Flashback: Daughter-Pearl Jam
Getting back together: Skimming Stones-Beth Orton
Wedding:You Make My Dreams-Hall & Oates-
Birth of Child: The Speaking Hands-Woven Hand
Final Battle: Reunion-Indigo Girls
Death Scene: Faded From The Winter-Iron & Wine
Funeral Song: Believer Richard Buckner-Since
End Credits: Satisfy My Sou-Bob Marley & The Wailers
Heaven:I Can't Believe-The Apples In Stereo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails