Monday, December 10, 2007

I now hate commercials!

When you watch tv you start to pick out commercials that drive you nuts. These are typically commercials that get played over and over again and no matter where you turn, there it is again The commercial I would be speaking of is the damn holiday Old Navy commercials. The commercial annoys me and the song REALLY annoys me! I can't stand the voice and unfortunately it keeps playing and playing and playing in my head and on tv over and over again. If you haven't heard enough of it, just keep playing it through the blog and hopefully you will get a feel for what a day in the life of myself is right now. I'm not shopping at Old Navy, that's for damn sure!!


1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Thank you for this Stacey. This commercial bugs the hell out of me! The song included, which is also stuck in my head, and now my daughter is singing it as well. Who has their adult friends sitting in stupid pajamas and scarves while they fondle a pit bull puppy? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails