Saturday, December 29, 2007

I love mail!

More good stuff in the mail! I got my Aflac check!!! Years and years ago I signed up for a short term disability policy with Aflac. It was shortly after my shoulder surgery and I thought it might be good to have. Boy, am I glad that I signed up for it. With disability you just don't get that much. I mean it's good, but it's definitely not a regular paycheck. With Aflac it balances stuff out. Only thing that would have made it better would be if the duck showed up at the door to deliver it to me!!

1 comment:

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails