Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How much is that doggie in the window?

I've really been thinking alot about a dog lately. Part of it is sitting at home everyday by myself and wishing that I had a companion. I think Bill and I are pretty certain that our next dog will be a bloodhound. We've talked in the past about them and I started doing some research and really like this dog. We'll start out with a puppy this time around. Although it is super nice having a dog that is already trained, it will be even nicer to be able to raise a dog ourselves. We had some problems with Louie when it involved other dogs and kids so I want to make sure that doesn't happen this time around. Plus, I know puppies are cute...but when it looks like this how can you pass up that chance??


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails