Monday, December 17, 2007

Hell no, we won't go!!!


Sitting at home everyday is painful, which I'm sure I've shared with you before. It's not that I'm in pain from the knee...it's more pain from boredom. One thing that I did have going for me was DVR. In the evenings I would record all my favorite shows so I could watch them the next day. Slowly over the last month the shows have been dropping like flies. Since the writers strike is going on there are no new episodes and at this point all the shows I like are showing reruns. That is, except for all the ridiculous reality tv shows. Now, don't get my wrong, I like myself some Amazing Race. On the other hand Clash of the Choirs?! Please please, settle the writers strike soon so people like me will have something to watch!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails