Thursday, November 01, 2007

Stop the Shop


I had an epiphany when I was lying in bed last night and decided that for the entire month of November I will do no shopping! Some of you know that this is a big deal for me and others well just understand that this is a big deal for me. My only exception will be grocery shopping, but when at said grocery stores I will not pick up magazines or any other little luxury that I do not need. This means no trips to Target (yikes!), no online shopping, no new books, shoes, clothes, beauty products...the list can go on and on. This is going to be especially hard when I go to Washington for Thanksgiving as there is always shopping to be had there. No Archibalds.....double yikes! I won't bore you with posts each day on what I passed up but I'll be sure to give a little weekly summary on how it's going so far. Perhaps if it goes well enough I'll continue in December and no one will get Christmas presents!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails