Monday, November 05, 2007

Sexy




















Bill and I have been carpooling to work since I have been placed on light duty. It's nice actually not having to drive. Today I saw a brilliant license plate frame. You know those little personalized frames for those people that have something to share with the world. We've all seen the "Spoiled Brat" frame and the "My Other Car is a Broomstick" but today I saw a new one that beats all others.

"I'm too sexy for my church."

What? Too sexy for my church? What does that even mean? The only picture I get is Pam Anderson in one of her lovely get-ups walking into church on Sunday. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the driver to determine if it was indeed a fact. On the other hand, it was a beat up old mini van. Could there really be someone that sexy in there??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails