Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A girl then walks into the ER......

Just when you thought the blog posts might be uplifting....you are wrong! Let's start by saying that I had a really good time in Washington and I'm soo very happy that we went to see the family for turkey day. Unfortunately as the week went by the leg pain increased, by Monday morning I was in excruciating pain and decided I needed to go into the hospital. Turns out, I developed a blog clot in my calf. I now have to give myself a shot in the stomach two times a day. It isn't so bad really, except for the fact that one of them has to be at midnight...ick! I'm now home and see my regular doctor tomorrow to figure out what happens now.

So, this blog posting is the first time that I have just left days blank and won't be putting a picture. I'm going to try and blog as much as I can but since I have to sit at home I'm not sure how much I'm going to have to say. I guess I'll do a lot of TV and movie reviews! Keep checking the blog, don't give up on me yet and wish me luck again that things don't get any worse.

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

OMG, I hope that you are doing o.k. How scary that you have a blood clot. Sit on the couch and enjoy the holiday break. Watch Christmas movies and drink lots of hot chocolate with whipped cream. Hope you feel better soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails