Sunday, October 21, 2007

Uh Oh!!!

We arrived safely in Cabo yesterday! Checked into our lovely room, changed into our lovely swimwear and then walked down to the lovely beach. Did we notice the red flag waving in the wind by the entrance to the beach?! What red flag? The waves were crashing in so beautifully that I just had to go and get my feet wet. All started out well, and then the big waves came in! Little did I know red flag meant, DON'T GET IN THE WATER! Needless to say, one day into the honeymoon and what started looking like this....

Now looks like this.....

Not sure what is wrong with it. Think that something in the knee is torn, but I'll have to deal with that when I get back home. For now I'm just going to figure out how to get around Cabo with a knee brace and muletas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails