Friday, October 26, 2007

Squid Roe

When you are going to Cabo you know that the two questions will be....

Did you have some tequila at Cabo Wabo?
and
Did you go to Squid Roe?

The answer my friend is yes, and yes! I'm not a tequila fan, but I must say that the Cabo Wabo Reposado is delicious. I definitely could have had more, but being on crutches I was taking it easy. The streets are not nicely paved in Cabo so I needed as many brain cells as I could get. We also made it into Squid Roe. It's basically a big afterhours scene, nightclub with restaurant (Billy Kitchen!) We were there early evening and it was still crazy. There is a ton of staff on hand doing dances, blowing whistles, harrassing you and making people do upside down tequila shots. I stuck with a yard stick of Pina Coladas and a cozy table to observe from!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails