Friday, September 07, 2007

You NEED this number!


I tend to be in the car alot in need of a phone number. I'm AWFUL at using 411 cause I use it alot. It's such a ridiculous waste of money, but there just aren't that many options when you are in the car. It's not like I'm going to start carrying the yellow pages!
Then those geniuses over at Google came up with Google 411. Google 411 is a FREE information phone number! You can call as many times as you want for as many listings as you want and you won't be charged a penny. What's even better.....Google 411 will connect you AND send you details in a text message! It just doesn't get better than that. There are a whole bunch of other options which I haven't even begun to play with yet. The number is 1-800-466-4411, give it a try...I know you will like it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Thanks for the tip. It works great. I have it in my crackberry!! Mandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails