Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Music wanted!

I've been trying to compile music for the wedding. There is a place on the RSVP for people to request two songs, but I'm still going to have to come up with stuff on my own. It's been fun seeing what people request for sure.

Now it's up to you! I know you readers are out there, even though you only comment every once in a while. Please post a little comment and let me know what your top 5 songs would be!! Comment even if you can only think of two!! Just comment damnit, I need music!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Feeling - Violent Femmes :-)
Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain & Tennille (you know who this is coming from now, don't you?!?)
Shout - Lloyd Williams (never been to a wedding where this wasn't played, even in Germany!)
Ice Cream - Sarah McLachlan
Love Song - Tesla (can't forget the hometown boys!)

I could do this all day... I haven't even begun to hit on the "dance-y" ones! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails