Saturday, September 15, 2007

Isn't it funny?

Yesterday I had a funny experience, and I can't say it's the first time it's happened. I took a shower right before bed Thursday night and on Friday morning woke up a bit late. This meant no morning shower, which really means NOT A GOOD HAIR DAY! It also meant, not much time to pick out something to wear. Being a Friday I wanted something comfortable, casual...and clean!
I threw on a cotton dress with a short sleeve turtleneck underneath, put my hair in two pigtails and threw on my favorite hat. I was literally ready in minutes. When I walked into the office I was instantly told by three different people that I looked really cute and they liked my outfit. What?! How come when I take hours to get ready this never happens?!
This continued last night too. I met some girlfriends for dinner and decided to stick with my outfit cause you know, when you have a good thing going. On the street walking to the restaurant I was told by two complete strangers that I looked really cute! Do you think anyone would notice if I wore this outfit everyday? From now on I'm getting up late every morning.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails