Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I hate golf.....


Yesterday was our company golf tournament. Lucky for me I am the photographer at the event and don't have to actually golf. I've never been a fan of golf. Last time I tried I shot a 69. You're thinking, "Wow Stacey, that's amazing..you should golf more!" Well, that was a 69 on NINE HOLES! Yes, I am terrible. It's nice going to the golf tournament though and seeing people that are also bad. The only thing I really like about golf is the cart. It is so much fun bouncing around on the grass in a highspeed cart! I'm not sure Bill enjoys it all that much, and sometimes reaches for the Oh S&%T bar. Bill is not a golfer either which is interesting because I swore I would never marry someone that played golf!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails