Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Who Knew?!

On Saturday we started to notice something weird about Louie. He kept going in the backyard and was continuously trying to pee, but nothing was coming out. I called the vet and was told to feel around on his stomach and then monitor him. If he didn't pee at all and had any masses in his stomach then I was to bring him into emergency immediately. A bit later he did pee...in the house! This is something that Louie NEVER does so we knew something was wrong. I called Emergency again and they said that he should be ok until Monday and should be taken to his regular vet. Thanks to Aunt Wendy, Louie went to the vet today and it turns out he has a bladder infection! This is rare in male dogs, but leave it to Louie to figure out a way!! Now I have to try and cram pills in him each day for 10 days...I can't wait.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oh no! i guess it wasn't the manure. poor luc...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails