Sunday, August 19, 2007

Puzzle Dust!!!

I have allergies, and some have claimed that it's the worst allergies they've ever seen. When I get them, they hit me with a ton of bricks and won't let up. Most of the time I get lucky and allergy medicine works. Again, that is "most" of the time. When it doesn't work I pretty much have to drug myself into a slumber and try and sleep it off. That is the pickle I have been in since coming home from New Mexico. I think perhaps coming back to Sac was a shock to my system and no matter what I do they won't go away. It's making for a really miserable weekend!
For those of you wondering what "puzzle dust" means, I went to a cabin in Donner Lake once and had a major allergy attack. What was it caused by? You guessed it, dust from a newly opened puzzle!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just googled puzzle dust to see if it bothered anyone besides Me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails