Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Locks of Love

I have really wanted to have long hair for a couple years now. This has been an impossible task because as soon as my hair would come close to my shoulders I would chop it off. I've probably gotten to this point at least 4 times in the past couple years. I was finally motivated by the wedding. I really wanted to have some more options for my hair so I thought this would be the perfect time to do it. My hair now hasn't been cut in WEEKS! It's growing quite well and has completely cleared my shoulders.

I knew I was going to need something to keep me motivated to grow it. So, I've decided that I'm going to keep it going until I have 10 inches to cut off so I can donate to Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a progam that provides wigs to children that have lost their hair. There is no better reason!!! This will mean that I won't be cutting my hair off (I'll still get trims) until it is past mid back. It will be the longest that I have had my hair since childhood. I'm actually looking forward to it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails