Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dangerous I know.....


I decided that I want to get a little bit tan. I'm one that tends to burn easy so I wanted to get a little tan going before I go to Mexico. Plus, I'm not one for laying out so I'm starting to look the similar color of wall paper paste. I first tried the fake tan rubs, which I do like, but they only last about a minute. Then I tried the spray on which I didn't like at all. So...I've resorted to putting myself in a slow cooker. Yes, I am laying in a tanning bed. I know it's bad for me, but there is something very relaxing about it. So far so good though as I haven't burned myself yet but am starting to get a little color. I only plan on doing this for a couple months, I have no need for being tan year round! I figure if I stick with it for a while I'll look as good as the girl in the photo!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails