Friday, July 13, 2007

Excuse me.....


"Misses Toilet Seat Cover Lady," I really need you to do me a favor. I understand that you have some sort of phobia with putting your buns on a bare toilet seat and insist on using the paper toilet seat covers, but can you PLEASE PLEASE flush it down the toilet when you are done doing your business? I myself don't have many issues with putting my buns on a bare toilet seat, but I do have serious issues with putting my hands on something that your ass has touched!! It's gross, it's rude, and makes absolutely no sense. Be thoughtful and take the time to flush your butt protection after it is used.
Thank you.

P.S. I hope your not feeling left out "Misses I Can't Put My Bare Buns On A Toilet Seat And So I Hover And Piss All Over The Seat But Don't Wipe It Up Lady"......you are right up there on the list!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails