Friday, June 22, 2007

I got tagged today!

So, I've been tagged.

The rules are as follows:Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 5 people to be tagged, list their names, and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.

10 RANDOM (SOME MAY SAY WEIRD) THINGS ABOUT Stacey

1) stacey has an affliction for salt and pepper shakers.
2) stacey had a twin named steven
3) stacey doesn't even remember what her natural hair color looked like.
4) stacey loves to watch the biggest loser.
5) stacey once sent in an application w/video to be on survivor.
6) stacey reached her 5'10" stature in junior high and then stopped growing.
7) stacey could win a tortilla chip eating contest.
8) stacey broke her neck in 4th grade.
9) stacey has an extra joint on her left pinky finger
10) stacey has been tattoo'd 9 times, but only has 6 tattoos

I tag: becki because i'm sure she has 10 weird things
I tag: wendy because i could probably guess the 10 things she will write
I tag: kerri because she might actually do it
I tag: kristin because i need to know more about her and her cookie eating habits
I tag: carey so she has something fun to do in Alaska

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails