Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I saw the witch doctor...


I started having a real problem with my hip when my walks increased in length. Let me just remind you that this is not a blog of a 90 year old! Anyway, my friend Kristin recommended that I go to a guy named Lino Cedros downtown for a "massage." She said it wasn't really going to be a massage, but more of a pressure/stretching session. I figured I'd give it a try.
I know firmly believe that Lino is some sort of witch. The hip was amazingly better after one visit. This visit consisted of about 10-15 minutes total interaction in which Lino put intense and excruciatingly painful pressure on parts of my hip and leg WHILE moving it around. Whatever he is doing....it works! I've now been going for two weeks and the problem is so much better. I will definitely see him for all my aches and pains. That says alot considering that he inflicts alot of pain while I'm there and sometimes I leave with bruises.

If you are interested in finding out more about the "witch doctor" Lino, visit his website at http://www.kinectionsinc.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails