Saturday, May 12, 2007

The grandest opening!

18th and Cap had the grand opening tonight. It was great!!! The cafe looks soo good and there was definitely a great crowd there as seen here:

There were even more behind me and people outside. They had a fashion show onsite so people were outside watching the "models" walk the sidewalk runway. It was pretty funny actually, but I did totally dig the hairdo's on the ladies!

There was this company there called "Napkinnights." I guess they go around to events taking digital pictures and posting them online for people to access. Pretty cool idea really. Got this shot with RP, Kristin and Krista. I was happy because I was feeling bad that I didn't take out my own camera. Boy...those heels really do make me tall!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails