Saturday, April 21, 2007

Training continues....

Last week was officially 12 weeks till the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I've been training and trying to walk about 4 miles 3 times a week. My teammates and I particpated in the Avon Expo to get a feel for the race. It was basically a way to get some information on the race and participate in some group walks. We did the 6 mile walk and it was great. I was moving a little slow at first, but once I got warmed up I was movin and grovin. It was nice to walk somewhere with lots of things to look at. This was the first time I had to do hills and it was definitely a challenge. I know we have some big ones on the walk so I need to get better at it.

If anyone out there is still interested in donating to the walk, visit:



Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails