Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Bring on the dead wildlife!


I had to go to Reno for work Monday and will be here all week. Reno is not one of my favorite places to visit, sorry anyone from Reno. It's smoky, brown and unless you like to gamble there is not much to do. That all changed once I got here!


I got in the elevator today and it was just me, a man and a giant taxidermied buck head. This was the first time I've ever seen dead wildlife in the elevator so I had to ask questions. Apparently the WORLD, yes you read that right, World Taxidermy and Fish Carving Championship is happening right here in my hotel. Who knew that I could be so lucky? Unfortunately I won't have time to go check it out. I didn't have time to take a photo either, spent too much time asking questions. So you'll just have to use the picture above and your imagination to grasp what I saw. Let me point out that the buck head took over more space in the elevator than I did!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails