Thursday, March 08, 2007

Wedding Dress

I haven't quite decided what I want to do for a wedding dress. I really don't want a "wedding dress" just a cute dress that would fit with everyone elses attire. I was dead set for a while on a shift dress from JCrew, then they released this dress and I am in love!!
Unfortunatley you can't see all the details, but it has a swiss dot pattern and is sheer outer with a lining underneath. I think it is SOOO cute!!! It's on JCrew if you want to check out the other photos.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE this dress. It is super super cute!

Angel said...

Hi Nice Blog .The internet retailers have grown quickly because they haven't been challenged, it's time for the independents to step up and create a much more competitive environment for internet retailers. The area most needing improvement is the sale of online diamonds and engagement rings in Wedding Reviews

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails