Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Favorite Shoe


I may have brought these up before, but I just can't bring them up enough. Rocket Dog Joint series are my most favorite shoes in the whole world. I've always really hated tennis shoes type shoes, but since the ankle sprain I can't wear anything else. The catch is they have to be COMPLETELY flat as well or my ankle hurts really bad. (I'm going back in to have it checked out in a week as I'm thinking it wasn't just a sprain after all)


Anyway, thankfully I found Rocket Dogs. Now I don't know about any of their other shoes but these Joint series are the best. I think I have 7 pairs now. They are only about $20 a pair and since their all I can wear, I need variety. All my other shoes are sitting sad in the closet. I found this new style online with little skulls and I'd love to add them to my collection but they are $49! It's so much cheaper to buy them at Off Broadway Shoes so I'll have to wait to see if they come there.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails