Thursday, February 01, 2007

I got addicted.

One lovely day while flying Jet Blue I started watching "Top Chef." I'm not sure why I hadn't watched this before as I really do love cooking. All it took was one episode and I was HOOKED! Could it be the delicious food they cook? Could it be the drama and disagreements between the chefs? Or could it be Sam....

Sam was definitely the male eye candy of the show. Good looking guy that knows how to work a kitchen and seems like a charmer....every show has one! Unfortunately for me, Sam was kicked off the show on Monday. He made it to the final four luckily. Overall, Ilan won the show. It was between he and Marcel. I'm very glad to see that Marcel didn't win...and Sam may a bonus guest appearance on the last episode!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails