Sunday, December 10, 2006

Snap, Crackle, Pop




My Grandma and Aunt just sent me a little xmas box of goodies. There was alot of random stuff inside including really cute salt and pepper shakers which I will have to post later. One of the items totally threw me for a loop first. Wrapped up in bubble wrap were these three little dolls, which I have to admit are quite ugly. I couldn't figure out why they were in there or what they were and then I looked at the bottom! These are Kellog's figures of Snap, Crackle and Pop from 1972. I did some research online and apparently these were mail away dolls with UPC box tabs! They are wooden painted dolls with felt accent clothing. Now I think they are the cutest thing ever!!




Thanks Grandma and Aunt Carol!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails