Saturday, December 09, 2006

Santa is evil!


WARNING! Viewing the following website is so disturbing and hysterical the following side effects may occur: Uncontrollable laughter with the need for Depends, Shoving items into the fireplace to prevent the visit of Santa, Keeping a safe distance from shopping malls to avoid spotting the visiting Santa Claus, Running and screaming when the mere sighting of a "Santa Hat" is spotted.

http://www.southflorida.com/events/sfl-scaredsanta,0,2245506.photogallery?index=1

I have to say the above photo is my favorite. If I was EVER placed near this Santa Claus myself I would be running for my life. Whoever thought it was a good idea to paper mache a lifesize Santa was out of their freaking minds!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails