Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm going back to Oly....

Today was a day full of car time. Bill and I drove to from Redding to Olympia, Washington to join his family for the Christmas/New Year holidays. I'm soo happy to be here! The drive was fine, nothing dramatic happened and the weather was gorgeous. Bill and I played the game "Rubber Neckers" on our drive up which helped to pass the time. Basically think of it as "I Spy" cards and you get points for finding items. We don't score points though, we just try to see how many cards we can make it through. Here is the funniest moment of the game:

Stacey: (draws a card that says, "Find something that is named after a President of the United States," and turns to Bill) Darn this is going to be a tough one!

Bill: I know, we could get stuck on this one.

Stacey: (Sits pondering the various presidential names and starts looking for things named Bush, Lincoln, Adams, etc.) Hmm, maybe we should draw another and wait on this one since it's dark.

Suddenly Stacey sheepishly looks at the car next to us and realizes that we are in WASHINGTON and have been the whole time the card was drawn. Needless to say, it was one of my more dumb blond moments in time...but Bill was right there with me so at least I wasn't the only one!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails