Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Freaky Finger



I filled out this survey the other day and one of the questions was to say something weird about myself that most people don't know. Mine is my freaky pinky finger. This brought up some questions so I thought I would go ahead and post it.

See, my pinky finger has an extra section. It's the only finger that has it, it's not longer than the other pinky...just has four sections instead of three. Still don't know what I'm talking about? Turn your hand over so it's palm up and count the sections on each finger.....three right? I tried to capture this in a photo so you can see what I'm talking about. Notice the fourth space on my pinky. It's not an extra join and definitely doesn't bend any differently than the other fingers.

I asked a Dr. about it once, and he just looked at me with no response like I was some kind of freak. I once had a palm reader tell me that it meant that I have a healing touch. If that were the case I wouldn't still have this damn chest cold!!

By the way, why is it that fingers always look short and fat in pictures? This is the one long skinny thing on my body and they look so pudgy in this picture! Oh well, guess I'll never be a hand model!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails