Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Beware of Hitchhikers

Yet another hysterical find on my road trip. It seems that between Winnemucca and Elko there are prisons. I don't know how many and really don't care...but it makes for great road signs. One of my favorites was in regards to hitchhiking.

My other favorite, which I couldn't get a picture of, was put out by the Fish and Game Department. This sign says "Please report any shooting from the side of the highway." First of all, after seeing the prison area signs I'd pretty much report shooting from a rubberband gun!!

The whole thing just left me with this hysterical image of two people shackled together on the side of the road, in orange jumpsuits, thumbs out and firing a rifle while running along the Nevada highway in the middle of no where!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails