Friday, December 15, 2006

Attack of the chest cold!



So every year I get a chest cold, and every year it starts right before Christmas or between Christmas and New Years and every year it lasts for 2-3 months. One year it became walking pneumonia and another a really bad case of bronchitis. Why would this year be any different?

The cold officially started on Tuesday night. I was in quite a bit of denial about the whole thing until this morning. I knew that there was one answer.....go to the doctor! I thought if I went to the doctor early I might be able to stop the madness. Know what they told me? That there's nothing they can do! Take some over the counter cold medicines and rub vics on my chest. Not only was that disappointing...but why don't any doctors really look like McDreamy?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails