Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A place to sit...


I've had this gnome tattoo for almost 11 years now and it's always been one of my favorites. It had started to fade and really needed to be touched up. My mom was not a fan of me getting tattoos when I first started, but she always really liked this one. Only thing was she thought it wasn't complete. The gnome originally was just kind of floating above my ankle and mom always thought it should sit on a mushroom. The more I looked at it the more I agreed and after years I finally did it! So, this in the final artwork. The old tattoo was refreshed with some new outlines and color and the mushroom was added and I LOVE it! Thanks Mom!


Oh, and to all those people who asked me if it hurt before on the ankle and I said, "No, not really." I WAS TOTALLY LYING!!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails