Thursday, October 19, 2006

What, no picture??!

I'm feeling so lame doing this, but this is my FIRST post without a picture. I don't know why a picture feels so important. Guess I feel like it's more exciting looking at something than listening to be babble! I'm off to LA tomorrow morning and will be there until next Wednesday. Unfortunately my laptop is on the fritz so no emails and no postings. So sad! The backlight keeps going out and causes me to become "The Fonz" and bang on the screen until it lights up. You can only do this so long before wanting to throw the laptop across the room. So, I will pile up exciting news in LA and post it when I get back.

Who knows really if anyone is even looking at this? Or reading it this time I guess!

Ciao for now!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails