Monday, October 16, 2006

Ode to Wendy


lobster hound
Originally uploaded by pillworm1.

Louie absolutely HATES when I try to put any sort of clothing on him. I've tried shirts and sometimes the occassional costume, but typically the scenario ends with him hiding somewhere until I remove the item. So, I've resorted to doing it when he's sleeping and then taking a picture really quickly.

I found this lobster hat at Target and had to get it. His ears are supposed to go in the slits, but since his dome piece is so large it didn't quite fit right. Oh well, at least I got one shot in!!

This posting is "Ode to Wendy in Maine!" Hope you are having a grand time and the California Cows and I miss you. You do know they are the happiest cows right?

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is AWESOME!!! I love it! Tell Louie thanks for being a good sport. You are the best :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails