Saturday, October 28, 2006

Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch


Pigs in a blanket
Originally uploaded by pillworm1.

Frances and I headed out to Woodland today to check out the Corn Maze and see how lost we could get. We managed to make it through in about 20 minutes and only witnessed one set of wet pants. I'm happy to say that those wet pants did not belong to either myself or Frances, but would also like to recommend that all parents let their kids pee before giving the corn maze a try!

After, we headed to Davis to pick out some pumpkins. They had a petting zoo of sorts on the farm and the piglets were just about the best thing I have seen. They were all snuggled together and snorting away. I think Frances thought I was going to tuck one in my sweatshirt and high tail it out of there. I was tempted!!

Lots of pictures on Flickr!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails