Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The ABC's of SLS

A is for age: 30
B is for beer of choice: Pacifico
C is for career right now: Java City Brand Rep
D is for your dog's name: Louie (aka: Piggy, Piglet, Schmoopies, Porker Pie Hound..or whatever else I feel like calling him!)
E is for essential item(s) you use everyday: gosh, there are alot. I'm going to go with clothes
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Grey's Anatomy (until Lost starts!)
G is for favorite game: YAHTZEE!
H is for hometown: Sacoftomatoes
I is for instruments you play: None...I suck!
J is for favorite juice: Orange Juice with pulp
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: My own.
L is for last restaurant you ate at: Chipotle
M is for marriage: who knows
N is for Number of Piercings: 3, but I have had many others in the past
O is for overnight hospital stays: maybe as an infant?!
P is for people you were with today: co-workers, trainees and Mr. Ball
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I like to read
R is for biggest regret: bad habits
S is for status: current just chilling
T is for time you woke up today: 6:30
U is for if you are unique: Isn't everyone?!
V is for vegetable you love: I just don't like eggplant and peas
W is for worst habit: spending
X is for x-rays you've had: I pretty much glow. You name it, it's been scanned
Y is for yummy food you ate today: white rice
Z is for zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails